Ethics in Coaching (2020 Session 2)
It's not a question of IF,
but WHEN you will face an Ethical Challenge.
To be your best coach, even when these challenges come up... Be Prepared!
- Understand the expectations for Ethical behavior
- Think about Ethical challenges before they happen
- Have honest conversations with experienced coaches to expand your thinking
- Incorporate support for Ethical conduct into your business practices, conversations and agreements with clients, sponsors, and colleagues
- Have a “life line” to trusted colleagues to talk through challenges when they occur
Ethics in Coaching will get your prepared!
The small class size and interactive facilitation creates meaningful conversation among experienced coaches about the real-life ethical challenges we face in our coaching practices.
This accelerated virtual learning experience takes place over the course of two live 90-minute on0line sessions with additional offline support integrated before and after each session. The benefits include:
- Time in class to ask questions, learn from your peers, and share your experiences
- Offline exercises and reflection prompts to apply your learning
- Practical ways to improve your agreements and business practices
- A chance to expand your community of practice
- Proven course design by an instructor who understands adult learning and the fundamentals of ethics in coaching
- Meets the ICF’s credential renewal requirement
Here's what you'll get with the Ethics in Coaching class:
- Recorded webinar to introduce you to the fundamentals of ethics in coaching.
- Two 90-minute classes for discussion with other experienced coaches about how to apply these fundamentals to real-life ethics challenges
- Homework assignments to apply what you've learned to your own coaching practice.
- 6 Core Competency CEUs which include the 3 hours of Ethics training you need for your credential renewal
|Event End Date||12/15/2020|
|Registration Start Date||07/16/2020|
|Cut off date||12/04/2020|
|Discounted Price||$345.00 (Until 11/06/2020 00:00)|