Ethics in Coaching - Live in Maine
It's not a question of IF,
but WHEN you will face an Ethical Challenge.
To be your best coach, even when these challenges come up... Be Prepared!
- Understand the expectations for Ethical behavior
- Think about Ethical challenges before they happen
- Have honest conversations with experienced coaches to expand your thinking
- Incorporate support for Ethical conduct into your business practices, conversations and agreements with clients, sponsors, and colleagues
- Have a “life line” to trusted colleagues to talk through challenges when they occur
Ethics in Coaching will get your prepared!
The small class size and interactive facilitation creates meaningful conversation among experienced coaches about the real-life ethical challenges we face in our coaching practices.
This learning experience on the beautiful Maine coast invites you into in-depth discussions about how to apply the ICF Code of Ethics in your coaching practice.
- Time in class to ask questions, learn from your peers, and share your experiences
- Offline exercises and reflection prompts to extend the learning
- Practical ways to improve your agreements and business practices
- A chance to expand your community of practice
- Proven course design by an instructor who understands adult learning and the fundamentals of ethics in coaching
- Meets the ICF’s accreditation renewal requirement
Here's what you'll get with the Ethics in Coaching class:
- Recorded webinar to introduce you to the fundamentals of ethics in coaching.
- Two 90-minute classes (with a luxurious breack for lunch) for discussion with other experienced coaches about how to apply these fundamentals to the real-life ethics challenges
- Homework assignments to apply what you've learned to your own coaching practice.
- 6 Core Competency CEUs which include the 3 hours of Ethics training you need for your credential renewal
Find out more about our location - www.newagenseasideinn.com
|Event End Date||08-20-2019|
|Registration Start Date||03-06-2019|
|Cut off date||08-09-2019|
|Discounted Price||$345.00 (Until 07-19-2019)|
|Location||Newagen Seaside Inn|